Research & Publications
RESEARCH / PUBLICATIONS:
- Lewis HM, Shahsavari A, Goodman MB. Papuloerythroderma of Ofuji. [Updated 2019 Apr 8]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2019 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539755/ PMID: 30969577
- Matin T, Goodman MB. Benzoyl Peroxide. [Updated 2019 Jan 2]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2018 Jan-. Available from: PMID: 30725905
- Glass AB, Buckley CM, Anand D, Poulos EG, Goodman MB. Focal atypical lymphoid infiltrate with CD30 positivity in a 36-year-old man. Consultant. 2019;59(1):27-30
- Julian, C., Goodman, M. “40 year old Female with a diffuse purpuric rash. “ Accepted for publication to Consultant 360 , May 3, 2018.
- Porubsky, C. F., Combs, A. , Buckley, C. and Goodman, M. B. (2019), Hypocellular Medallion‐like Dermal Dendrocyte Hamartoma on the Abdomen of a 25 year old Male. J Cutan Pathol. Accepted Author Manuscript. doi:10.1111/cup.13421 PMID: 30635930
- Comeau, V.C., Kober M.M., Buckley C., Goodman, M. “Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing, an Ideal Treatment Option for Severe Rhinophyma: A Case Report and Discussion”. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2019;12(1):24–27 PMID: 30881573
- Milman and Goodman Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and renal cell cancer (HLRCC): Case report and discussion: submitted to JAOCD May 9 2017
- Porubsky and Goodman, Sebaceous Adenoma in an Immunosuppressed Male Reveals Muir-Torre Syndrome: A Case Report: Submitted to JAOCD May 18, 2017
- Sanik E, Schuering R, Goodman MB. Lymphadenopathic Form of Endemic Kaposi Sarcoma in a HIV-negative Gambian Male. Journal of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. 2016 Vol 34, pp 36-39.
- Irina Milman, D.O., Victoria Comeau, D.O., Marcus B. Goodman, DO, FAOCD, FAAD. Paradoxical development of nail psoriasis in a patient undergoing TNF-Inhibitor therapy and subsequent treatment with 308nm Excimer Laser (XTRAC phototherapy): A case report and discussion. Journal of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. Date of submission: 06/03/2016
- Andrew Jensen, Dr. Marcus Goodman, DO, FAOCD, FAAD. The bug beneath the bathing suit: A case report and discussion of seabather’s eruption versus cutaneous larva migrans. Volume 30, December 2014, Journal of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
PRESENTATIONS / GRAND ROUNDS / POSTERS:
- Lecture: 2018 America Osteopathic College of Dermatology Spring Meeting in West Palm Beach, FL March 22, 2018 titled: Just Another Hand Rash. Eugene Sanik, D.O.
- Sebaceous Adenoma in an Immunosuppressive Male Suggestive of Muir- Torre Syndrome: A Case Report. Porubsky CF, Poulos EG, Goodman MB. American Osteopathic College of Dermatology 2018 Spring Meeting Resident Poster Presentations. March 2018.
- Julian, C., Goodman, M. ” Acquired Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis in a 36 year old female with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.” Poster submission 2018 AAD Gross and Microscopic Abstract Symposium on July 26, 2017
- “Paradoxical development of nail psoriasis in a patient undergoing TNF-Inhibitor therapy and subsequent treatment with 308 nm excimer laster (XTRAC) phototherapy: A case report and discussion.” Taraneh Matin OMS-IV, M.S, Victoria Comeau D.O., Irina Milman D.O., Marcus Goodman, D.O., Presented at 2016 Florida Medical Association (FMA) Annual Meeting, David A. Paulus M.D. Poster Symposium, July 2016
TEXT BOOK CHAPTERS:
- Caitlin F. Porubsky, Alexandria B. Glass, Victoria Comeau, Christopher Buckley, Marcus B. Goodman and Mary-Margaret Kober (November 5th 2018). The Role of Probiotics in Acne and Rosacea, Probiotics, Shymaa Enany, IntechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.79044.
- Maintaining an Osteopathic Presence in an ACGME World and held on Thursday, Feb 28th, from 1:00 – 5:00 pm AAD Washington DC
At Goodman Dermatology P.C., our providers strive to be at the forefront of dermatology. Due to our large, varied patient population we regularly are exposed to a wide array of pathology allowing for various research projects and continued publications.
One of our many projects include our team is working with patients to evaluate their experience with different biologic medication used for the treatment of psoriasis in conjunction with the National Psoriasis Foundation. Through our continued research, we hope to better the lives of our patients and aid in the development and use of new drugs on the market. Our unique academic setting, exemplary faculty and diverse individual backgrounds allow for an advanced medical training like no other.