Goodman Dermatology Residency Program
- DO or MD from an accredited Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School
- Completion of a broad-based Internship (PGY-1) Year (transitional, emergency, FM, IM, gen surg, OBGYN, peds)
- Hold a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States in the state of Georgia
- Completion of All USMLE or COMLEX steps
Desired Qualifications for Consideration:
- Dermatology related research and/or publications
- Letters of Recommendations from rotations with Dermatologists
- Attendance at AAD/AOCD Meetings
- Rotation with PCOM/Dermatology Residency program and have completed the in-service rotator exam.
How to Apply:
- We will accept applications through the ERAS
We are currently accepting 4th year medical students, interns, residents, or attendings in other specialties interested in pursuing a rotation. Applicants are encouraged to use the form below.
***Rotators will be responsible for presenting a topic at the resident’s weekly academic sessions and will be given a written test at the completion of rotation. White lab coat and ID badge required for rotation.***